Southwestern Community College
The Macon Campus is on a 20-acre site on Siler Road just south of Franklin. This high-tech, state of the art facility is the beginning of a resource-rich campus, offering technology enhanced learning with computer laboratories, virtual and interactive classrooms, borrower privileges at SCC Library on Jackson Campus and adjacent Macon County Public Library, and access to major research institutions.
Several curriculum programs are offered:
• Business Administration - AAS Degree
• College Transfer - AA Degree
• Civil Engineering Technology - first year, AAS Degree
• Computer Information Technology - AAS Degree
• Criminal Justice - AAS Degree (via interactive TV)
• Early Childhood - AAS Degree
• Health Information Technology - first year, AAS Degree
• Human Services Substance Abuse - Certificate
• Real Estate - Certificate
• Surveying Technology - first year, AAS Degree
• Networking Technology - first year, AAS Degree
• Web Technology - first year, AAS Degree
• Developmental Education Course work in Math, Reading and English.
In addition to the curriculum offerings there will be a variety of continuing education classes available in the following areas:
• Arts and Crafts
• Basic Skills and Literacy Training
• Business and Industry Training
• Occupational/Certification/Licensure Courses
• Nursing Assistant
• Small Business Center Courses
The Macon Campus is home to the Macon Early College High School. This high school is designed to be housed on the community college campus for students who seek a different public school experience that allows them to earn college and high school credit. Students have the potential to graduate in four or five years with both a high school diploma and an Associates Degree.
For additional information call 828.369.7331, or email email@example.com.